There is so much to love about this lovingly rehabbed Park Slope duplex, from the location one block from Prospect Park, to the spacious, sunny rooms with original features—hardwood floors with walnut inlay, working fireplace, and stained glass bay window. This property is a beautiful mix of vintage and modern in a prime Brooklyn location with access to additional basement storage and a private deck. In other words: a dream scenario indeed.
The duplex is one of five units in a beautiful pre-war brownstone that is central to the green market, the central branch of the Brooklyn public library and Grand Army Plaza.
- 85 8th Avenue, Brooklyn, Park Slope
- One block from Prospect Park
- Located in a 5-unit, pre-war co-op brownstone
- Property website
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Located in Park Slope, one block from Prospect Park and central to neighborhood amenities, shopping, dining, and transportation.
- Spacious, sunny duplex layout situated in a gorgeous pre-war brownstone.
- Unit retains gorgeous pre-war features like high ceilings, hardwood flooring with intricate walnut inlay, original moldings, stained glass, and working fireplace.
- Private deck!
- Updated kitchen and newly remodeled 1.5 baths with stone tile work.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Additional storage (including bike storage) in basement.
- Building is pet friendly.
Are you on the house hunt, or just the type of person who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the market for a new home? Property Crush is a column where we feature actual real estate listings that get the Apartment Therapy seal of approval in regards to style (we haven’t done home inspections or anything, so don’t sue us). If you see a listing you think we’d like, email our tip line at firstname.lastname@example.org.