A Few Things
Hello, Friends. How are you? How was your week? Anything fun on your schedule? This weekend, we’re looking forward to some birthdays and a Gather for Goats dinner to attend. If the weather holds up, I will also be perfectly happy to work in the yard every moment I can and eat nothing but popsicles. Hah!
Before I head to the grocery store so I can fill my freezer with creamsicles, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– De-stress your college application experience. I was interviewed about how we did it on the Edit Your Life podcast.
– This artist hides giants in the wild.
– I thought I knew this story, but I only knew tiny parts of it. How the U.S. Government segregated America.
– I read about the backfire effect and now I’m watching myself to see if I can spot when I do it.
– He catches fog and uses it to provide water to those who need it.
– How to tell the difference between persecution and selfishness.
– A new private terminal at LAX. Do you think this will become a trend?
– On parenting deaf children.
– The amazing Rebecca Woolf of Girls Gone Child is directing a movie called PANS. I’m following the project here.
– Convicted for laughing during a confirmation hearing?
– Tiny houses, built off the grid, that can withstand hurricanes and earthquakes.
– The midwife who saved intersex babies.
– I’m headed to the Mom 2.0 Summit next week where I get to interview Julie Clark (founder of Baby Einstein) and Jill Smokler (founder of ScaryMommy). Two powerhouse women! I’m really looking forward to it.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.