A Few Things
Hello from Florida! I’m writing from the Mom 2.0 Summit. It’s been such a wonderful event! I’ve been able to interview a whole bunch of amazing, strong, powerhouse women. Which is basically my favorite thing to do. I can’t wait to tell you more about it.
The conference ends tomorrow morning, and I fly back tomorrow night, so my big plan for tomorrow is to sit by the pool and read my new book. What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Any good plans?
I better head back to the conference, but before I go, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Our mothers as we never saw them. (NYT)
– A rigorous study confirms the more you use Facebook, the worse you feel.
– Apparently ISIS is sending jihadists to U.S. gun shows because they can get easy access to weapons there.
– From 1908 to 1940, Sears sold fancy mail-order homes. I’m so fascinated!
– Very non-official research that should be given no weight, but interesting any way, because lots of surprises here. The most racist places in America, according to Google.
– Nurses who deal with bullying doctors.
– Let them eat cake (and their cruel words).
– For Mother’s Day, 30 Women will get their freedom back thanks to Black Lives Matter activists.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.