This 3-bedroom/3-bath townhouse is part of a new build in Seattle’s Atlantic neighborhood. The townhouse is one of 28 units featured in the 4-Star, Built Green Community Holgate Townhome project. And I absolutely love the eco-friendly features included in this property, such as bio-retention planters throughout the complex, energy-saving tankless hot water heaters, formaldehyde-free millwork and cabinets, energy efficient washer/dryer, close proximity to Seattle’s light rail and a score of 83/100 for neighborhood walkability.
The 1,508-square-foot unit is bright, modern, and spacious with large windows and engineered laminate hardwood flooring (that comes with a limited lifetime warranty). Another crush-worthy feature is the rooftop view of Mt. Rainier. I mean, just imagine having your morning coffee while taking in that stunning view every morning from your rooftop deck. Talk about starting your day off right…
- Home 21 Plan, Holgate Townhomes, Seattle, WA 98144
- Located in Seattle’s Atlantic neighborhood
- Brand new 3-bedroom, 3-bath 4-Star, Built Green townhouse
- Property website
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- New construction with green features like bio-retention planters throughout the complex, energy-saving tankless hot water heaters, formaldehyde-free millwork and cabinets, and Whirlpool high efficiency washer/dryer.
- Spacious, sunny unit with large windows for maximum light and fabulous Seattle views.
- Rooftop deck with view of Mt. Rainier.
- Three spacious, sunny bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms!
- Beautiful laminate flooring throughout.
- Private garage space.
- Landscaped courtyard and community area for residents.
- Located in a very walkable/bikeable neighborhood close to transit (including light rail), restaurants, and shopping, and farmer’s markets.
Are you on the house hunt, or just the type of person who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the market for a new home? Property Crush is a column where we feature actual real estate listings that get the Apartment Therapy seal of approval in regards to style (we haven’t done home inspections or anything, so don’t sue us). If you see a listing you think we’d like, email our tip line at email@example.com.