Shopping for cabinet hardware can be overwhelming (so many options!) and underwhelming (so many not good options!) at the same time. To help ease the stress, we’ve provided a list of 10 online shopping sources for cabinet knobs and pulls to get you started.
We think you’re bound to find what you’re looking for — and not too much of what you’re not — at one of these places!
- Liz’s Antique Hardware: Located in Los Angeles and online, Liz’s Hardware specializes in reproductions of antique and period hardware, like Victorian doorknobs and Eastlake hinge. Styles range from Early American to Contemporary (and everything in between).
- Rejuvenation: Based in Portland, Rejuvenation offers vintage-inspired knobs, modern drawer pulls, and more. We’re especially into the cabinet latches.
- White Chapel Ltd: If you’re looking for brass, chrome, or brushed finished knobs and pulls, this online store (based in Jackson, Wyoming) has some terrific options.
- Anthropologie: They can get pretty pricy, but their selection of colorful, hand-painted, and whimsical knobs can’t be beat. Plus, there are always new options to be found.
- House of Antique Hardware: Perfect for older houses (whether it’s Victorian, craftsman, mid-century, or something else), this site specializes in reproducing historic antique hardware. The glass knobs, which come in 15 colors, are some of the prettiest we’ve ever seen.
- CabinetParts.com: This site has thousands of designs, but the search features really help you narrow things down based on style, finish, size, and even price.
- Nanz Hardware: Nanz specializes in high-end hardware and you’ll have to email or call them to get pricing info. The stuff is gorgeous but maybe only best if you’ve got a lot of money to spend — or if you only have, say, two cabinets.
- Rustica Hardware: This site has a good selection of both modern and rustic reproduction hardware styles.
- Wayfair: You may be surprised to find that Wayfair has cabinet hardware, but it does. And it’s a decently large collection of good-quality stuff!
- Top Knobs and Pulls: An authorized dealer of Top Knobs (premium hardware that’s designed to look custom made), this site won’t let you down if you’re looking for traditional or modern decorative knobs or pulls.
Where did you buy your cabinet knobs and pulls? If you have a favorite resource, particularly if it’s for a particular style, tell us in the comments!