If you’re looking to add a fun, colorful touch to your home this summer, look no further than Zara Home’s current sale, with items up to 30% off through June 22. We rounded up some of our favorite finds below.
While we’re still waiting for Zara Home to come to the States in brick and mortar form, we’ll have to tide ourselves over by shopping the cute collections online. Certain things tend to be more expensive at Zara Home than at their European home competitors H&M and IKEA, a sale definitely helps.
Bedding, furniture, lighting, tabletop, and accessories are all on sale, no code needed. Here’s what we’re loving:
- An on trend plant print, but in a lovely blue hue.
- Rainbow stripes in a big, cozy blanket.
- Add some texture with a faux leather pillow, but in a surprising soft turquoise.
- Keep your bathroom decor on its toes with a multicolored bathmat.
- Or keep it classic with a common ceramic color palette, blue and white, in your bath accessories.
- Always have flowers on the table with this happy tablecloth.
- Mid-century cookware collectors can show their style, now in apron form.
- A traditional checked patterned tea towel gets a fresh update with pretty pastels.
- Even pattern novices can get the collected tableware look with this set that takes the guesswork out of pattern mixing.
- Add a little touch of whimsy to your place setting with these ceramic fruit napkin rings.
- When you decorate with every color, they all go together (see: these cushion covers).
- This sculpted stool adds some warmth while acting as a table or an extra seat.
- Let your art speak for itself with these floating frames in three different sizes.
- A tulip shaped vase would look lovely filled with some floppy blooms.
- Move over, Anthropologie: Zara Home has cute hardware (and at crazy low prices).
- A simple rug with some sparkle brightens up any space.