Oh boy, this home is a real diamond. I love everything about it. Elegant simplicity, an abundance of natural light, gorgeous vintage details, large private outdoor living area, and a beautiful Spanish tile exterior to boot. This home is going to make someone very happy indeed.
This gorgeous Spanish tile home is a fantastic mix of vintage and modern, with a a feeling of spaciousness and privacy. Some standouts for me are the incredibly charming breakfast nook off of the kitchen, the extra-large master bedroom, gorgeous windows overlooking the home’s secluded outdoor space, the lovely courtyard and backyard fire pit, and the white marble bathroom that’s large enough to host a party in (I’m not saying I’m into hosting a party in the bathroom, just that one could theoretically do that, if one wanted to, which one might after seeing this bathroom. *I’ll show myself out.*). Ahem, moving on, the home is also located in a vibrant, up-and-coming neighborhood in L.A., so truly a dreamy scenario.
- 2109 S Redondo Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016
- 3 beds • 1 bath • 1, 559 sq ft
- Located in the Mid-City neighborhood of LA
- Property website
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Beautiful (and beautifully preserved) Spanish tile home built in 1925
- Gorgeous vintage details, such as hardwood floors, original wood front door and French doors, and cake ceilings.
- Incredible outdoor living areas: gated front courtyard and large backyard with built-in spa and fire pit.
- Newly updated kitchen with bright and elegant adjacent breakfast nook.
- Three large and sunny bedrooms with large closets.
- Gorgeous extra-large remodeled white marble bathroom.
- Motorized gate and 2-car garage.
Are you on the house hunt, or just the type of person who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the market for a new home? Property Crush is a column where we feature actual real estate listings that get the Apartment Therapy seal of approval in regards to style (we haven’t done home inspections or anything, so don’t sue us). If you see a listing you think we’d like, email our tip line email@example.com.