The mere mention of marble conjures up the honed surfaces of luxury hotels, iconic landmarks such as the Taj Mahal, and lavish dream kitchens and bathrooms, yet the longstanding stone favorite is making a grand entrance into our homes these days in more affordable ways than just via floor or counter surfaces. Whether splurging for the natural stone itself or opting for the faux look, the trend has never been more attainable to get. Peruse our roundup of marble-ous (see what we did there?) finds to incorporate the luxe material into your home.
Marbled-topped side tables might be your most traditional route to adding the luxury material to your sleeping quarters, but think outside the
box stone and consider your soft goods and accessories.
- Marbleized Duvet Cover at CB2, Starting at $99.95
- Silas Marble-Brass 4×6 Picture Frame at CB2, $29.95
- Marble Jewelry Box at Savannah Hill, $24.99
- Seastone Abalone Eye Pillow at Rule of Three, $60
- Marbled Striped Pillow in Navy at Rebecca Atwood, $224
Marble reigns supreme in the heart of your home, but if you want to cook up an elegant look without burning through your cash, stick to smaller tabletop items like trays or a lazy Susan.
- White Marble Lazy Susan at World Market, $16.99
- Strata Dinner Plate at Anthropologie, $20
- Marble Mug at Hurn & Hurn, $7.43
- Marbled Wood Trivet at Tramake, $32
- Thirstystone Marble Serving Tray with Handle at Target, $50.99
- Marble Enamel Colander at Pottery Barn, $8.50
A marble coffee table can be quite costly, so if you’re not ready to take that pricey plunge, these decor items might do the trick for you.
- Aqua Marbled 15” Obelisk at The Parvum Opus Shop, $140
- Cocktail Napkins at Natalie As Is, $72/set of 6
- Rossmoore Marble Side Table at One Kings Lane, $169
- Blue & Green Modern Swirl Lamp Shade at Rosi de Ruig, Starting at $69.99
- Above & Beyond Print at Snedker Studio, $78
Another hero room for the heavily veined stone!