A Few Things
Hello, Friends! How are you? How was your week? Are you headed into a 4-day weekend? Or will you be in the office on Monday? I feel like I should be in long-weekend mode, but I woke up today in an I-want-to-do-all-the-work mode instead. Hah! If I could, I would lock myself in the office and put in a few 16 hour days.
Do you ever feel like that?
I’m off to tackle more of my list, but before I go, I have a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– I relate to every word of this and read it 3 times in a row.
– Google built a stunning, searchable archive of 3000 years of world fashion.
– Every congregation in the country would need to raise $714,000 more per year to offset budget cuts.
– So encouraging. How we can realistically rewire income disparity.
– She left social media for 3 months and saw first hand how broken the news cycle is.
– Related: an easy trick for curbing an iPhone addiction.
– Ben Blair bought these black leather K-Swiss and I’m so into them. Is it weird if I buy a matching pair? (Don’t answer that.)
– Do you feel the same about “the abortion pill” as you do about surgical abortion? Or do you view them differently?
– What Mormon family trees tell us about cancer.
– Related, our bodies’ cells may already carry a “kill-switch” for tumors.
– Insanity. Guns are now the 3rd leading cause of death for U.S. children.
– The ultimate picnic guide.
I hope you have the BEST weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.