A Few Things
Hello, Friends. It’s official: Happy Fall!
How are you? Anything fun happen for you this week? Our big event centered around Oscar & Betty. Oscar was cast as Tiny Tim in an upcoming production of Scrooge, and Betty was cast as his sister Kathy. Very exciting! This weekend, I have a cool photoshoot, and I want to put some thought into the kids’ bedrooms — both are in need of an overhaul. How about you?
But first, I have a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Questions for me about dying. Still thinking about this one. I might want to explore it in its own post.
– The most surprising thing I read all week. Did not expect Joe DiMaggio.
– What if your state introduced a Universal Basic Income? It seems like this is where the world is headed.
– It’s been a year since Tim Gunn’s fashion industry lecture. Have you seen things improve?
– I have never heard of a “plandid” before. (But I have definitely seen one.)
– A free 5-day course on how to raise good readers.
– The problem of Facebook and how different countries around the world react to it.
– Olive needs a new lunch bag. I like this one. (Any other favorites? Share a link!)
– What in the world? These Berkeley Mystery Walls are right where I live and I’ve never heard of them. Time to go exploring.
I hope you have a wonderful FALL weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.