A Few Things
Hello, Friends. How are you? Did you have a good week? Did you eat all the Halloween candy already, or figure out other good things to do with it? I’m feeling good about the arrival of November. We’re making Thanksgiving plans and craving a weekend getaway somewhere that feels like fall.
And I have a few things I’ve wanted to share with you.
– “The only difference between people in The North and people in The South is that down here, at least people are honest about being racist.”
– Are you a Jeff Goldblum fan? This interview with him and about him has been passed around like crazy this week.
– Women are redesigning the speculum (as they should be).
– This contouring video won the internet this week. I want to quote every line. (DON’T watch it with kids. Language.)
– How committed are you to getting a good driver’s license photo?
– Citizen University is an organization in Seattle who has a program called Civic Saturday, which is a civic equivalent to church — a gathering to nurture a spirit of shared purpose.
– 8 jobs that won’t exist in 2030. Do you agree?
– Peter Funch stood outside Grand Central for nearly a decade photographing the daily rituals of commuters.
I hope you have a cozy fall weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.