Holiday Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List (With Stuff Under $20 – And Even $5!)
I’m a little late with this, so thank you to everyone who so sweetly inquired about the whereabouts of our annual gift guide. Here she blows! We’ve crammed everything into one big post – so here you’ll find a gift guide for grown-ups, one for the kids (including a bunch of things we got for our own kids or that they already have & love) and a bonus gift guide full of stuff that’s under $20 (some is even under $10 – and a few things are under $5!!!). So without further ado, let’s get to the goods.
Holiday Gifts For Grown Ups
- 1. I’ve purchased four of these gorgeous pillows covers (these & these are my faves).
- 2. This planter phone dock is a practical yet beautiful gift that’d get appreciated every day.
- 3. This well rated reversible leather tote comes with the wristlet (it’s basically a 3-in-1 gift!).
- 4. Santa got me Absolutely Beautiful Things last year and the photos are pure eye candy.
- 5. This minimalist teak wall shelf is beautiful, functional, & can slip into nearly any room.
- 6. These striped PJs with eye mask are 95% cuter than the old painting clothes I sleep in.
- 7. Some of the best gifts are splurges you wouldn’t get yourself, like this inlay frame.
- 8. Gadget loving John asked Santa for these smart plugs that are voice controlled by Alexa.
- 9. We’ve had this Shark vacuum for years & LOVE it (no cord!). Just got the beach house one!
- 10. We all have that glamorous friend & this fancy cheese board is her in cheese board form.
- 11. The charm is basically dripping off of this old school alarm clock in its deep green color.
- 12. Nothing’s more satisfying than a pressure washer (nothing!). Here’s the one we have/love.
- 13. Also on John’s list is an Amazon Echo Dot, which does tons & even works as an intercom.
- 14. This duffel with leather straps is another one of those good looking yet practical gifts.
- 15. Move over other gifts on this list, because pizza socks are my favorite thing of the year.
- 16. A heavy duty tool box keeps everything organized, yet easily transportable. Win/win.
- 17. John agonized over new laptop bag & tons of you said “An eBag!” Good call, he loves it.
- 18. This faux leopard throw is marked down & SO COZY (we have one on our couch). Defintiely something they’d use for years. Or get it for yourself and thank me later 😉
Ok, three deep breaths and then it’s onto the stuff for the kids! HUZZAH!
Holiday Gifts For Kiddos
- 1. A World Full Of Animal Stories has gorgeous pages that could also be framed!
- 2. This personalized bowling set is such a thoughtful gift (hello, family heirloom?!)
- 3. Patches are the perfect stocking stuffers with a built-in activity! Love this ice cream patch.
- 4. Yup, more patches! Our kids dig the DIY nature of ’em. Like this watermelon patch.
- 5. These bug patches kill me. Make shirts, decorate a jean jacket, we even do doll clothes.
- 6. Our girl loves robots, so we got her this emoji coding robot & can’t wait for her reaction.
- 7. I can’t explain why kids love pushing something around like this wooden shopping cart more than any other gift, but it’s a true phenomenon.
- 8. This vintage play food set will get broken out for every stuffed animal picnic. So sweet.
- 9. Santa’s also bringing Jenga to our house this year. Such a fun game for kids of all ages.
- 10. These Puffin In Bloom Series books are beautiful & total classics (great sale right now!).
- 11. My friend Heather makes these amazing painted peg sets and the kids adore them.
- 12. In our house, blocks are always a favorite. This mega wooden block set is awesome.
- 13. Temporary tattoos are kinda like patches. Great for stockings & there’s a built-in activity!
- 14. Kids flock to these craft scissors like crazy. Great for little artists & inventors.
- 15. Speaking of little inventors, we have My Crazy Invention Sketchbook and it’s a favorite.
- 16. Our kids are so into Blankie Tails. They have this one & this one & take ’em everywhere.
- 17. Fun hats like this llama winter hat are great stocking stuffers that go over really well.
- 18. Our kids love toys like this wooden marble run. Tempted to get it as their “joint gift.”
- 19. One last fun hat (this time it’s a dinosaur fleece hat) for the dino-loving kids in your life.
And now onto my personal favorite gift guide of the year. The under $20 roundup! I love the idea of something inexpensive yet super thoughtful or even personalized. So let’s dive right in.
Holiday Gifts Under $20
- 1. This $8 monogram mug makes for a cute gift with hot chocolate mix or cookies inside.
- 2. This sweet Besties book is so beautiful and thoughtful. I’d tuck little notes inside too.
- 3. This pretty purse comes in so many great colors (love the brown & black too) and it’s $9.99!
- 4. When a shirt makes me LOL, it makes it onto the gift guide. Well done, fitness t-shirt.
- 5. I love a fun combo-move gift, so this cute $15 dog planter + any plant = a fun choice.
- 6. You know I love earrings fiercely & these $4.90 cubic zirconia earrings are so chic.
- 7. Staying on the earring train for a sec to shout out these $3.90 (!!!!) gold hoops!
- 8. These pretty personalized feeling brass monogram ornaments are a sweet idea.
- 9. A fun $8 felted monogram ornament also feels customized and thoughtful.
- 10. Just heard a brass grasshopper on the mantel is good luck (I have one!). Cute story & gift!
- 11. These $6 irregular bud vases come in such great colors! Pop in a flower for extra credit.
- 12. This graphic $15 pillow is a blogger fav & it’s easy to see why. Such a versatile shape too.
- 13. We love Helo Birdie art prints (this one too). She also has lovely original paintings!
- 14. For the person who has everything: an $8 house tissue holder is adorable & functional.
- 15. This $15 dog breed pillow is one of the best deals here (free monogrammed dog name!)
- 16. Everyone’s telling me these $19.99 velvet slippers are so good. And I love both colors!
- 17. These monogram wall hooks are another personalized gift that doesn’t break the bank.
- 18. Pom pom hats are strangely flattering. I’m really feeling this winter classic for under $8.
- 19. When I say the words “butterfly print” you might think “um… no thanks.” But this one is so so beautiful. Actually her whole shop is awesome. Also Jenny’s Print Shop is full of gorgeous printables that I’m LOVING!
And since there are some pretty great sales going on right now, here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Pottery Barn – Flash sales up to 50% off here
- Crate & Barrel – Up to 40% off select categories & free shipping over $49 here
- West Elm – 20% off all in stock items here
- CB2 – Up to 40% off markdowns here
- Target – BOGO 50% off clothing, shoes, and accessories & up to 30% off Christmas decor here
- Urban Outfitters – Take an extra 30% off sale items here
- Anthropologie – Up to 50% off ready-to-ship furniture here
- Overstock – Tons of cyber deals up to 70% off here
- Rejuvenation – Up to 30% off seasonal decor here
- World Market – Up to 30% off select items & free shipping on $100+ with code SHIPJOY here
- Serena & Lily – Up to 30% off bedding, throws, PJs, and robes here
- Old Navy – Gifts from $4 and up to 50% off winter faves here
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase + extra 20% off outerwear & more here
- Gap – 40% off everything with the code SOGOOD here
- J Crew – 20% off full prices styles with the code MONDAY here
So there it is. Ho-ho-hope you guys got some fun gift ideas (that groaner of a pun was my gift to you for making it to the bottom of this post). And feel free to tell us what you’re giving (and hoping to receive) on Instagram or Facebook. I’m off to have a completely reasonable and not at all insane lunch of holiday cookies and apple cider. Tis the season!
The post Holiday Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List (With Stuff Under $20 – And Even $5!) appeared first on Young House Love.